Friday, January 29, 2010

photography package

Photography Package $145

I absolutely LOVE designing blogs for beginning photographers. I recommend a 2 column blog so there is enough room to showcase your photos. Colors and patterns paired with a custom logo and your photos make a professional look.

This is a 2 column blog. I can make a smaller sidebar for bigger pictures or I can have your sidebar rest below your posts.


this package comes with:
personalized logo for header
custom watermark for your photos in png format
6 side buttons of your choice
a custom signature
custom post-break
fonts of your choice
link and border colors of your choice

Add ons:
6 Menu links in the header (or dropdown) $35
4 rotating headers $40
Side pictures in frames- $3 each
Extra side buttons- $2 each


Custom blog with colors and graphics



Scrappy blog with a digital kit


Please note:
The header which contains your photos will be designed and saved in a png file. This means that you cannot change out the pictures yourself. Picture change-outs for the header are $8. Changing anything on your blog violates my Terms of Design. If you want to change your design yourself, please take all of my designs along with my name off of the blog. Thank you!