Friday, January 29, 2010

Packages

Sweet Cheeky Designs offers several packages for you to choose from. I design your blog by using digital scrapbook kits from DeSiGnErS that have given me permission to use their kits or I can make a custom design for you using colors of your choice, photos of your choice, and graphics of your choice. Please note that you must have some idea of what you would like your blog to look like. A QUesTIONnaiRE must be filled out prior to starting the design process.


You can choose to have a 2 or 3 column blog. I design for PErsoNaL and small BuSiNeSS blogs, and a package for PHotOGraPHerS has just been added.

There is also an a la carte menu for those just wanting to take it slow. Twitter backgrounds and etsy banner designs have just been made available. I am asking for payment up front on a la carte, etsy, and twitter designs.

Please browse through the links on the left under packages to find the perfect design package for you. If you don't see what you are looking for, contact me and I will point you in the right direction.